Want to know the latest about Vernalis? You’ve come to the right place. The media centre is where you can find the most up to date information about Vernalis, the drug candidates in our pipeline, our financial activities, our board of directors, and mor.
- Broad and maturing development pipeline
- Expert in structure-based and fragment-based drug discovery
- Strong financial position, dedicated leadership team
You’ll find Vernalis listed on the London Stock Exchange under the VER ticker. This area contains investment and shareholder information. Check out the latest share price, see what analysts are saying, review the accounts, and see our presentations and webcasts.
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Accounts, presentations, analyst reports
- Regulatory announcements
Partnering is an integral part of our strategy at Vernalis. We actively in-license and out-license programmes as well as enter into research and development collaborations. We seek to in-license late-stage, low risk assets that will complement our cough cold commercial strategy in the US.
- In-licensing opportunities sought to complement our US commercial strategy
- Promising candidates ready for out-licensing now
- Research partnerships
About us 7
One of the UK’s leading development stage pharmaceutical companies, Vernalis takes promising product candidates along a commercially-focused path to market. We derive pipeline candidates both from successful collaborations with a number of global pharmaceutical businesses and our own research activities. Our pipeline reflects our strategy and is split between our later stage commercial pipeline and our NCE portfolio.
- Building a profitable and cash generative business
- Developing and commercialising low-risk late stage products for unmet medical need
- Partnering all of our drug candidates; selective investment in our in-house products
- Highly experienced executive and senior management team
Vernalis is a world leader in structure and, with an excellent track record for innovation and delivery of clinical candidates in a range of therapeutic areas. Our internal research is currently aimed at discovering novel anti-cancer therapies by targeting and cancer-specific relationships.
- World leader in structure and fragment-based drug discovery
- Fully integrated structural biology with medicinal chemistry
- Excellent track record for innovation and delivery
- Collaborations include AKP, GSK, Genentech, Lundbeck, Novartis and Servier
For a company our size, Vernalis has an impressive portfolio of drug candidates in pre-clinical and clinical development. Our extensive clinical expertise, and highly focused business direction should ensure optimal use of resources and balance the risks in our pipeline.
- A broad and maturing pipeline with candidates for a range of conditions
- Candidates at varying stages of development
- Healthy mix of partnered and non-partnered programmes